Clean out your medicine cabinets and safely dispose of your unused, unwanted, or expired medications.
How to safe dispose (solid medications):
- Includes prescription, over-the-counter, pet meds, etc.
- Leave medications in the container
- Remove any personal information
- Bring to your local participating Take-Back location, (more locations TBA).
• Hunterdon County Justice Center (65 Park Ave, Flemington, NJ 08822)
• Frenchtown Police Dept. (27 Second Street, Frenchtown, NJ 08825)
• Tewksbury Twp. Police Dept. (167 County Rd 517, Califon, NJ 07830)
• Washington Twp. Police Dept. (1 East Springtown Road, Long Valley, NJ 07853)
• Califon Borough Police Department (39 Academy St, Califon, NJ 07830)
• Clinton Township Police Department (1370 Route 31 North, Annandale, NJ 08801)
• Hunterdon County Library (314 NJ-12, Flemington, NJ 08822)
• Somerset County Sheriff's Office (20 Grove St, Somerville, NJ 08876)
• Hillsborough Police Department (379 S Branch Rd, Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844)
• Manville Police Department (2 N Main St, Manville, NJ 08835)
• Bedminster Police Department (55 Miller Ln, Bedminster Township, NJ 07921)
• Bridgewater Police Department (100 Commons Way, Bridgewater, NJ 08807)
• Bernardsville Police Department (166 Mine Brook Rd, Bernardsville, NJ 07924)
• Raritan Police Department (20 1st St, Raritan, NJ 08869)
• Montgomery Police Department (2261 Van Horne Road (Rt. 206), Belle Mead, NJ 08502)
• Greenbrook Police Department (109 Greenbrook Rd, Green Brook Township, NJ 08812)
For locations outside Hunterdon and Somerset Counties, check the DEA website after April 1st, at
We kindly thank all of our dedicated and proactive Law Enforcement agencies supporting these events, and for all they do to keep our communities safe.
Together, we can overcome the opioid crisis.
The Lancet Choice is a new payment option that gives you the freedom and flexibility to access any 5 premium articles of your choice from across The Lancet family of journals - all for a one-off payment of $49.00 USD.